Benefits of Honey
- In Ayurveda since the ancient times, it has been documented in the world’s oldest medical literatures as well about the medicinal importance of honey and its healing properties.Called as nature’s natural antibiotic, it is known to possess antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honey is loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, flavonoids and healing compounds which when taken regularly keep people healthy.
- Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen, and resins from flowers, honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria.
Honey helps reduces ulcers & other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
- Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal. It Increases athletic performance & is superior in maintaining glycogen levels and improving recovery time than other sweeteners.
- Honey is natural & effective cough suppressant thus helps with coughs & throat irritation, particularly along with Eucalyptus honey.